Qualifications Necessary for an Applicant to be considered for a Pipe Trades Apprenticeship:
- Must be at least 18 year of age, unless a high school graduate at age 17.
- Must complete an apprenticeship application form (see below) and return it with the following:
- A high school diploma and transcript or high school equivalency (HSED) certificate and official report of test results
- Military transfer of discharge Form DD-214 or DD-2384, if applicable
- Valid driver’s license
- Successfully complete and pass a required math, algebra and reading test.
- Applicants may be required to obtain a doctor’s certificate of physical fitness for the trade at the time of placement.
- Applicant will be required to successfully pass a drug test before being offered an apprenticeship contract.
All applications are available at: http://omswi.com/prospective_apprentices.php