Sign up online at http://www.bpalja.com.
- Under “Client Login” the username is: local400 and the password is: pands400.
- Once you are logged in, click on “local400″ >”health fund” > “calendar” arrow over to the month then on the date you want your appointment.
- Click on the time slot that you would like to sign up for and fill out the form and submit. (If the time is unavailable, it will be grayed out.)
- You will receive a confirmation of your appointment via e-mail.
- If you need to cancel or change your appointment, contact the administrative office at 1-866-562-4004.
When setting up your appointment, you will be asked for your primary phone number. Preferably list your cell phone number, if possible. Your phone number, as well as your email address, will be shared with the Union Office. This information will assist in providing a higher level of communication for future Notices and text messages for the Biometric Screening Events. By providing this information to the Local 400 Health & Welfare Fund, you are allowing the Administrative Office the right to share this information with your Local Union Office.
If you have questions about whether or not you are eligible, or need help registering, contact BPA at 1-866-562-4004.