Local 400 offers its membership continued education opportunities through their respective training programs, including Journeyworker training and certifications in specialized areas of their trade. Industry-recognized certifications available include CFC recovery, medical gas installation, valve repair, backflow prevention (repair & installation), rigging and numerous weld procedures.
Here are a few weld procedure certifications we offer:
- GTAW (TIG Welding Tests): UA15, UA25, UA67
- GTAW / SMAW (Tig Root and Hot Pass, Stick Remainder): UA22, UA63
- SMAW (Stick Welding Tests): UA21, UA60
- GMAW / FCAW (Mig Root, Flux Core Remainder): UA17, UA36
- Wisconsin State Structural Welding Certifications in all processes